The AV145 is an High-Speed data conversion and signal processing solutions based on the VITA 46, VPX standard.
Benefits & features
- 8 channels 14-bit 5 Gsps ADC
- 8 channels 14-bit 9.85 Gsps DAC
- Two Ultra Low jitter clock synthesizers
- External or internal sampling clock reference
- User programmable Xilinx® ZYNQ®Ultrascale+™ ZU47DRRFSoC
- One bank up to 1G64 DDR4-2400 SDRAM
- One 1TB NVMe embedded SSD
- 3U OpenVPX standard compliant
- Air cooled and Conduction cooled rugged versions
14-bit 5 Gsps ADCs
The AV145 supports eight Analog to Digital conversion channels from the RFSoC GEN 3 device with up to 14-bit 5 Gsps conversion rate.
The AV145 provides eight front panel SMPM connectors for analog inputs.
Single ended input signals are AC coupled with an input bandwidth from 10 MHz to more than 6 GHz with 8 dBm input level.
14-bit 9.85 Gsps DACs
The AV145 supports eight Digital to Analog conversion channels from the RFSoC GEN 3 device with up to 14-bit 9.85 Gsps conversion rate.
The AV145 provides eight front panel SMPM connectors for analog outputs.
Single ended output signals are AC coupled with an ouput bandwidth from 10 MHz to more than 6 GHz with -3 dBm output level.
The AV145 provides one ultra-low jitter clock synthesizer for the ADC channels and one ultra-low jitter clock synthesizer for the DAC channels, both locked on a common 100 MHz internal reference or on the external reference.
The AV145 supports a 10 to 200 MHz external reference input either from a front panel SMPM connector or from the VPX P2 Connector. A reference output is available on a front panel SMPM connector and on VPX P2.